X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Talk Show from 1980`s Hour Magazine

Some US ts history - this was one of the first talk shows that featured TS (and not in the Maury Povich/Jerry Springer style).

The 3 ts featured on the show are beauty contest winners.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Ah the 1980's was a great decade!

Do you remember Tula the Bond girl? Back in the 80's Howard Stern use to dress in drag and interviewed her. I don't think she was in on his joke... LOL!

The Bond Girl

She was also featured in the Power Station video.

Comment

Great find Bam! Tula is still one of my favorites, and she has aged well besides!

You are right, about the "Helen Stern" interview, Tula said he was a crossdresser - I didn't realize he had her on, and this was before he gained "superstar" status! He must have a "thing" for transgenders, as he featured them often on his show later when he was quite popular.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Great find Bam! Tula is still one of my favorites, and she has aged well besides!

You are right, about the "Helen Stern" interview, Tula said he was a crossdresser - I didn't realize he had her on, and this was before he gained "superstar" status! He must have a "thing" for transgenders, as he featured them often on his show later when he was quite popular.
        That was early Howard Stern when he was on a local New York station "Channel 9" around 1990. This was years before the E! channel gave him a show. The channel 9 show didn't last that long even if it had high ratings.. he was always on the FCC most wanted list.

Comment

Working...
        X